PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, subscribe to a newsletter or blog, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, mobile number, credit card information, employer, and occupation. Users may, however, visit our Site without submitting such personal information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only to the extent such information is voluntarily submitted to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- TO PERSONALIZE USER EXPERIENCE
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- TO IMPROVE OUR SITE
- We continually strive to improve our Site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- TO PROCESS TRANSACTIONS AND PROVIDE SERVICES
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order to respond to or provide services or products that were ordered. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to process payments, respond or provide the service or products.
- TO SEND PERIODIC EMAILS OR TEXTS
- If User decides to opt-in to, or not opt-out from, our mailing list, they will receive emails or texts that may include news, updates, requests for donations, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails or texts, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the User may contact us via our Site.
- OTHER USES
- We will share Users’ personal information as required by law or in order to support investigations or reports; prevent or take action regarding illegal or disruptive activities; in response to violations of our rules governing the use of the Site; to protect the safety of any person or property; to protect our rights or property; and for other reasons in our reasonable discretion. We may also share Users’ personal information with third party service providers who are helping us operate the Site or provide our services and products to you.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION We adopt, and we use service providers who have adopted, appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchanged between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION We may disclose or otherwise sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to third parties in our reasonable discretion. We may also share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and Users with our business partners, affiliates and advertisers.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be inaccurate and constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interacting with any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Last Updated March 18, 2019